Terms And Conditions
- Summerset Travel Agency will not be held liable for incomplete travel requirements of the passenger resulting in denial of entry or inconvenience.
- Payments are not refundable for unused tickets or no-show passengers.
- Immigration Profiling – Passengers are responsible for all kinds of visas and requirements of travel destinations.
- LCC Airline tickets and promo tickets are nonrefundable. GDS Airline tickets are subject to terms and conditions.
- All Requirements needed by Airport Officers / Immigration Officers related to passenger’s entry to/from the Philippines are the client’s responsibility.
- Any form of notification sent by the airlines/operators/tour provider must coordinate immediately with Summerset Travel Agency (especially flight changes resulting in cancellation or rescheduling of flight)
- In case the passenger receives a text notification regarding Flight cancellation, please inform us immediately.
- Summerset Travel Agency and staff do not take full responsibility for any penalties and fees incurred due to incorrect passenger information. Passengers should shoulder the fees.
- Immigration has the right to subject passengers to questioning or interview upon exit. Travel agencies will not be liable for any immigration decision not to allow passengers to depart due to any circumstances.
- All Passengers must get a Negative RT-PCR Test result (own pax account) within 3 days (72 hours) before their arrival if needed.
- Summerset Travel Agency will not be held liable for any changes to LGU/Destinations travel or tour requirements. Any changes must follow.
- Group Package is not applicable for Senior Citizen/ Student discounts.
- Summerset Travel Agency is acting solely as an intermediary and agent for the travel services requested and these services (i.e. Air and Sea Carriage, Hotel accommodation, Ground Transportation, Tours, Meals, Cruises, Travel Insurance, etc.) are not directly supplied by Summerset Travel Agency, therefore shall not be responsible for breach of contract or any intentional or careless actions or omissions on part of suppliers, which may result in any loss, damage, delay or injury to you and your travel companions. Summerset Travel Agency likewise shall not be responsible for any injuries, damages, or losses caused to any traveler in connection with terrorist activities, social or labor unrest, mechanical or construction difficulties, diseases, local laws, climatic conditions, abnormal conditions or developments, or any other actions, omissions or conditions outside the travel agent’s reasonable control.
- Any complimentary tours or activities will not be refunded if a no-show or canceled due to unforeseen situations, Summerset Travel Agency will not be held liable for any cancellation beyond our control. What we can do is try to reschedule the complimentary tours/ activities to the next available day but subject to slots or time availability.
- Special requests of tours or to the hotels like a change of room or request for a specific room, early check-in, or late check-out are hotel’s discretion and are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Summerset Travel Agency does not guarantee any special request and will not be held liable if the requests are not granted.
- Terms and conditions are subject to change depending on the destinations, suppliers, or operators handling the package.
Re-booking of Airline: (Client request)
- As per Airline Policy re-booking fees and fare different charges apply except for promo tickets/group departure/blockings.
- Schedule Changes- airlines occasionally modify their flight schedules. Passengers are responsible for reconfirming final flight schedules with their agents at least 72 hours prior to departure time except group departure tickets/blockings.
- Baggage Upgrade- A confirmation of your request to upgrade baggage must be sent to your email and the request must be done at least 72 hours prior to departure time. (subject to terms and conditions depending on which airlines)
Cancellation Policy :
- Non-refundable and cannot be canceled or amended once confirmed. In case of a no-show, no refund will be given.
- In the event of natural phenomenon, force majeure, or mandated government cancellations, leading to the cancellation of flights or trips into the preferred destination, guests may not be entitled to a refund but may be able to move their booking to a later date depending on Hotel/Pension/Resort room availability and Terms and Conditions., Summerset Travel Agency’s only responsibility will be to try to rebook the same reservation with a different departure date, or a similar vacation but there is no guarantee of availability of offering. (Group departure tickets/blockings subject to terms and conditions of ticket blockings
- Summerset Travel Agency Strictly follows each provider’s terms and conditions regarding cancellation/refund policy, Summerset Travel Agency is not held liable or obliged to pay any compensation that was not refunded by the provider.
- For all-inclusive packages, Summerset Travel Agency will try to confirm air schedules for the selected new dates, subject to hotel/air service availability. Summerset Travel Agency cannot assume responsibility for any additional costs or any fees relating to the issuance and/or cancellation of air tickets or other travel arrangements not made through Summerset Travel Agency